Saturday 16 November 2013

Good deal on Pike and Predator subscription.

In the past I have always received magazine subscriptions as gifts however when my recent P&P subscription expired I had a quick look at the deals they had on, a years subscription and Devon bait package for £51. It seemed like a pretty good deal then minus 10% for being a PAC member it comes to roughly £46.

Pike & Predators Subscription offer - Devon Baits Package
                                         
The bait arrived yesterday as promised, was still frozen and all look like quality baits. 18 packs of bait in total, not all as described on advert but I am still very happy with this package.

On the pike fishing front I am still struggling for time to get out, however I am planning on a couple of short sessions in the coming week, hopefully with the cold weather over the weekend I could be onto a winner, hopefully I will have something to report in here shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment